Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Treats

So, let me first say that my son took the pictures with his iPod. I realized too late I hadn't taken any pictures....and no pictures after this much work, is just not okay - lol!

The pre-teens & teens in our church had organized a party / haunted maze. sounded like a neat opportunity to try out some treat packages....Didn't come out as I'd envisioned, but the kids enjoyed them.

The topper: black CS edged with a the Martha Stewart spider web around the page punch - only on the front edge & corners...then, a scalloped punch of white cs with a simple stamp of each - spider & boo!

The trickiest part....getting the bag to stay in the cupcake wrapper. For that, I put the wrapper in a cupcake pan, ran the double stick tape in a couple of places, then stuck the bag down - put in some candy corn, one mini Hershey, stapled & stuck on the topper.

42 done! Happy Halloween.....



1 comment: